The major goal of psychotherapy is to help you identify and cope more effectively with problems in daily living and to deal with inner conflicts which may disrupt your ability to function effectively. This purpose is accomplished by:
- Increasing personal awareness.
- Increasing personal responsibility and acceptance to make changes necessary to attain your goals.
- Identifying personal treatment goals.
- Promoting wholeness through psychotherapy, emotional healing and growth.
Through psychotherapy I support you in:
- processing all those heavy emotions that keep you stuck in frustration or sadness
- create a better understanding of the reason behind all that you feel is interrupting your ability to live fully
- get to the connection, flow, and peace that you been craving to feel and generate
Using solution-focused, mindfulness, psychoeducational, and relational-based approaches, I have assisted countless families in conflict, individuals who have experienced trauma, and women who are ready to bring harmony to their relationships with self and others.
All therapy services are provided online, through a private portal, for your convenience. You will be able to join the sessions using your phone, tablet or computer from the comfort of your home, office, car or hotel room.
Don’t go at it alone, contact me today & allow me to support you in getting to honest, happy & connected relationships.